About the Role
Blackrose is looking for a Data Engineer to join its technology team to build data pipelines to manage the ingestion and transformation of data sets used by our analysts and traders to support fundamental research and trading.
You will work with quants to understand and manage their data requirements and build ETL pipelines for data sets that they will consume. You’ll work in a group with other data engineers and have the support of software engineers to build tooling to help you get your job done.
What you bring to the team
- Experience building ETL pipelines for 3 party data sets
- SQL database usage, schema design and query optimization experience
- Python development experience
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases and distributed file systems
- Experience working in a trading environment a strong plus
- An engineering mindset and experience writing software