About the Role
As a Software Developer Intern, you will build advanced trading and risk applications leveraging cutting-edge technology. We enable our software dev interns to develop computationally intensive software under the guidance of senior technologists with the goal of deployment during your internship period.
How you will make an impact…
- Design, develop test, and deploy proprietary software development solutions across the firm.
- Identify innovative solutions to complex problems and advocate for their implementation to your team by communicating your ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Conduct robust research using a data driven approach to employ statistical analytics on large data sets
- Collaborate with other software developers, quantitative traders and researchers as well as business analysts in cross-functional team environments
What you bring to the team…
- Have exposure to network programming (TCP/IP), multi‐threaded applications, algorithms, real‐time programming or GUI programming
- Have strong understanding of object oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- Exhibit excellent software development skills in C++ or Python and a deep curiosity to learn and absorb new technologies quickly